A Safer Way to Roll a Screen
The EZ Roller Screen Rolling Tool, was Specifically Designed to More Safely Roll a Screen
Inventor and screen room contractor Howard Dehner invented the EZ Roller when, after years of using a standard utility knife with a roller affixed to it, he developed carpel tunnel.
The EZ Roller screen rolling tool is designed to keep your hand in a more natural position eliminating the tremendous pressure imposed by a utility knife.
The EZ Roller is multiple tools in one. It stores extra blades, comes with 3 wheel profiles so you can readily roll screens in any channel and, you can roll screen in both window screens as well as screen doors.
The benefits of the EZ Roller:
- WORKS FOR ROLLING SCREEN FOR SCREEN DOOR AND WINDOW SCREENS
- A UTILITY KNIFE and SCREEN ROLLING TOOL IN ONE
- QUICK CHANGE BLADE
- 3 WHEEL PROFILE CHOICES
- 4 TOTAL BLADES (STORES 3 BLADES)
- MADE OF HIGH IMPACT PLASTIC
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY