Will You be Ready for Spring for Screen Door Replacement Orders?
Or are you still waiting for a call back from your screen door manufacturer company?
It's mid-February and in some areas of the country, spring is right on the doorstep. And you know what that means. Lots of customers opening up seasonal homes, or doing their spring cleaning.
And looking for a screen door replacement?
Normally that would be a good thing, right? Aren't customers who are looking to buy product what a business wants?
But what if:
- your normal screen door supplier doesn't come through in time, or at all?
- a customer who bought a vinyl screen door last year is annoyed that they need replacement parts or repairs, and you don't have what you need?
- a new customer comes in and wants a replacement screen door, but is not excited that their only choices are a flimsy vinyl screen door in white, or a storm door that they don't really need?
- you had an option for a better screen door solution that came in several colors, decor styles, and you could trust would deliver just in time for the customer, but not so soon that you have to manage inventory?
How can you increase profits and offer a better screen door product?
- higher quality products have higher profit margins then less-quality products.
- easy-installation that the DIY homeowner can install themselves.
Bottomline: better products=higher profits
Photo credit: money.msn.com